Knowledgeable Indianapolis Divorce Mediator Provides Cost-Effective Solutions
As a retired family law attorney with more than 20 years of experience, Carol Romine has an in-depth understanding of Indiana family law. She has also seen firsthand how the contentious litigation process can disrupt the family unit and make co-parents enemies in court. Indiana Divorce Mediation LLC provides you with the opportunity to amicably resolve your divorce, create customized solutions for your family, and save time and money.
The Experience and Compassion You Need to Amicably Resolve Your Divorce Issues
Carol Romine has ample experience in the family law arena. In addition to more than 20 years as a divorce attorney, Carol is also a trained parent coordinator, experienced negotiator, and knowledgeable mediator. She can help you resolve the issues involved in your divorce, including:
- Property division
- Debt allocation
- Division of 401(k) plans, IRAs, and other retirement accounts
- Spousal support
- Child support
- Child custody
- Parenting plans
- Modifications to previous family court orders
Mediation has been proven to be a very efficient process that has successfully resolved legal issues even in the most contentious cases. Carol will use her in-depth knowledge of family laws and what has worked in practice to expertly guide you and the other party through the mediation process.
Benefits of Divorce Mediation
Mediation is particularly well-suited to resolving family law matters because it provides an even playing field for both parties to discuss their grievances in a supportive environment. A skilled mediator like Carol Romine can listen with compassion and understanding while also getting the parties to focus on how to achieve their best interests for the future.
Divorce mediation provides divorcing parties with the following benefits:
- A private setting to resolve legal issues
- Confidential terms where the parties can openly discuss matters
- A neutral environment
- The ability to divorce with dignity
- Cost savings by not having to hire a lawyer or significantly reducing legal costs
- The ability to access other professionals to help with the divorce process, such as psychologists or accountants
- A focus on what is best for your particular family and needs
- A supportive environment that encourages both parties to communicate and cooperate
- The ability to craft a fair, equitable, and legal agreement on your terms
- Greater satisfaction in the divorce settlement because you helped craft it
Contact a Skilled Indianapolis Divorce Mediator
If you are going through a divorce and want to shield your children from the bitter divorce process or want to resolve your legal issues in a dignified manner, Carol Romine can help. She will tap into her decades of experience in family law and her training in conflict resolution and enhanced communication to help you and your spouse reach a fair and agreeable settlement. Contact Indiana Divorce Mediation LLC by calling (317) 576-8403 or by completing our online contact form.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS